303 Tuscans Ethical Fashion Organization awarded 37 ethical brands
Does anyone have the right to produce unethical? Of course not. 303 Tuscans Ethical Fashion Organization is convinced that sustainability should go hand in hand with ethics. To continue its ethical fashion campaign in September the team of the organization awarded 37 brands that beside sustainability, also correspond to the ethical fashion criterias and are willing to give publicity to ethical fashion.
Here are the criterias that were analyzed:
- Bio materials
- Materials from responsibly managed forests or from recycled sources
- Materials free of hazardous chemicals
- Innovative bio-based fibers
- Chemical fibers from closed-loop processes
- Traditional low impact materials
- Cruelty-free animal fibers
- Companies adopting sustainability management system
- Made in Europe manufacturing
- Fair trade and fair wages
- Transparency of the supply chain
- Companies participating in ethical fashion initiatives
The awarded companies are (in alphabetic order):
Aditya Birla Grasim
Bonaudo Milano 1923
Chikuma & Co Ltd.а>
Fifitex by smbm
Lochcarron of Scotland
Marchi & Fildi
Marton Mills Co Ltd.
Organic Cotton Colours
Shindo Textile Europe GmbH
Tearfil textile Yarns
Tejidos Royo S.L.
Hits: 7053 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at email@example.com Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!