Style Guide To A Men's Custom Suit
Take your style to the next level with John Callahan from Freemans Sporting Club in New York City. Receive the best tips from buttons to lapels, to fit to fabric, and learn everything you need to know about buying a custom suit. Casual or business - Get ready to look sharp and fitted with this men's fashion guide.
1. The occasion: First you should know everything about the occasion you will wear the suit - is this a business suit, travel suit or casual suit or it is for a specific occasion.
2. Slim fit Vs. Classic fit: a slim fit suit will be a little tighter at the shoulders and it would looks a little shorter. A classic suit is more loose at the shoulder and the waist and the pants are more straight.
3. The season: if it is the winter season, yo can choose a fabric like a tweed that is heavier; if it is the spring season, you have an option as the silk or light weight fabric. If you are looking for all season suit you need a medium weight fabric.
4. Fabric colour and pattern: if this is your fist suit you may want to choose a solid navy or a solid charcoal or a classic pinstripe. If you've already have a lot of suits in oyur wardrobe and a little bit more risky with your fabric choice.
5. Stylistic details: you can change the lapel, the pocket treatment and the button colour.
6. Two-piece or a three-piece mens custom suit: if you deciede to take off the ajcket, you still got the vest - a lot of guy prefers the three-piece suit for a wedding receptions. For this occasion it is also appropriate to wear, just pants, shirt, tie and vest - to feel comfy for the dances.
7. Canvassing: any machine makes a suit today. The canvassing will hold the shape of the suit. A good custom suit should making feel confident and comfortable.>
When you it on, you know have a part in creating it and it is a reflection of your style and a personality.
Hits: 16715 | Leave a comment