Spring-Summer 2017 runway overview: Directional colors in menswear
The experts from Trendstop.com forecasting agency have made an overview of Spring-Summer 2017 catwalk shows and summarized three essential color directions in men's fashion for the next hot season.
'Blue Steel sees color become more transseasonal as deeper hues bring an ice cool element.
Classic khaki is updated with strong earth infused tones that reflect a more contemporary take on the
Maximum Green utility trend, while Atomic Coral imbues Spring-Summer 2017 with a feminine touch
in vibrant saturated coral hues'.
Deeper hues are transcending the season's palette as deeper shades of blue emerge for SS17:
- Dusted mid-tones express an icy depth;
- Lends a cooling touch and a steely sensibility;
- Works well with to lightweight seasonal outerwear and sportswear co-ords.
Earth toned khaki resonates with menswear's utilitarian vibe for SS17:
- Foliage and undergrowth inspired shades are ideal for outerwear;
- Applications in both technical and natural fabrications;
- Solid blocks of color complement a cleaner more contemporary silhouette.
Sun drenched coral tones inspired by tropical destinations:
- A high summer punch in double-color applications;
- Reflecting the trend for feminine nudes reworked for menswear;
- Amplified peach hues make a statement across sportswear, denim and formal evening categories.
Photos and Information: Trendstop.com
Hits: 4613 | Leave a comment