Spring-Summer 2017 fashion trends: Key colors in menswear
Experts at Trendstop.com are ready with their analysis of key color directions for SS17 in men's fashion.
'Burnt Rouge, Springtime Chartreuse and Toasted Toffee - from the Earthy Spice Palette - offer an organic take on both retro and military aesthetic'.
Earthy Spice Palette
Classic, rusted shades compliment dense dry handled wovens and supple leathers and imbue sportive performance fabrications with a raw, masculine appeal.
Rouge reds are enriched with burnt brown undertones for a rusted look. Lending a sumptuous feel to supple glossy leathers, a retro vibe is also imbued through solid colour woven tees and tinted eyewear.
* Burnt rouge tones enhance leather's luxe appeal
* Solid colors and tinted tones express a retro dimension
* Fresh white accents add cleanness
Evocative of a Provençale day but built on Japanese-inspired silhouettes, this story is about quiet comfort, natural materials and ultimate wearability.
* Marled fabrics speak of willingly unrefined, soft textures
* Cropped cuts and wide shapes add Asian elements
* Straw and natural fibres accessories for a light-hearted summer feel
A retro 70's inspired aesthetic in sweet toasted caramel colors are another key direction in men's wardrobe for Spring-Summer 2017
* Suede and leather fabrics
* Vintage 70s vibe
* Athletic appeal
Photos and Information: Trendstop.com
Hits: 7532 | Leave a comment