How To Match Shoes With A Suit
The suits (and the business climate) become more relaxed, you get the option of wearing different colors of leather with them. That’s a stumbling block for a lot of men - and the wrong color of shoes and belt can ruin even a fine suit. So, it is time to find out which are the best shoes for your suit depending on its colour:
1. Navy blue suit: Pair with: Black shoes, Brown shoes, Red or burgundy shoes. The leather color mostly affects the formality and attitude of a navy suit. Black shoes are business dress, while brown are more relaxed, and red or burgundy give it the most playful, social feel.
2. Charcoal Grey Suits: Pair with: Black shoes, Burgundy shoes
Do not pair with: Brown shoes
Light browns are too informal, and draw the eye jarringly downward. Plain black works best, or a deep burgundy for a look that’s relaxed but still elegant.
3. Medium And Light Gray Suits: Pair with: Black shoes, Brown shoes, Red or Burgundy shoes
Medium gray suits are less formal than navy suits, and share a similar flexibility. You can pair them effectively with just about any color of leather.
4. Brown Suits: Pair with: Brown shoes, Red or burgundy shoes
Do not pair with: Black shoes
Brown suits work with most brown shoes. You want a visible contrast between the color of the shoe leather and the color of the suit.
4. Black Suits: Pair with: Black shoes
Do not pair with: Brown shoes, Burgundy shoes
Any other color of shoe is going to look too casual with black.
Hits: 8760 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at email@example.com Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!