How To Match Shoes With A Suit
The suits (and the business climate) become more relaxed, you get the option of wearing different colors of leather with them. That’s a stumbling block for a lot of men - and the wrong color of shoes and belt can ruin even a fine suit. So, it is time to find out which are the best shoes for your suit depending on its colour:
1. Navy blue suit: Pair with: Black shoes, Brown shoes, Red or burgundy shoes. The leather color mostly affects the formality and attitude of a navy suit. Black shoes are business dress, while brown are more relaxed, and red or burgundy give it the most playful, social feel.
2. Charcoal Grey Suits: Pair with: Black shoes, Burgundy shoes
Do not pair with: Brown shoes
Light browns are too informal, and draw the eye jarringly downward. Plain black works best, or a deep burgundy for a look that’s relaxed but still elegant.
3. Medium And Light Gray Suits: Pair with: Black shoes, Brown shoes, Red or Burgundy shoes
Medium gray suits are less formal than navy suits, and share a similar flexibility. You can pair them effectively with just about any color of leather.
4. Brown Suits: Pair with: Brown shoes, Red or burgundy shoes
Do not pair with: Black shoes
Brown suits work with most brown shoes. You want a visible contrast between the color of the shoe leather and the color of the suit.
4. Black Suits: Pair with: Black shoes
Do not pair with: Brown shoes, Burgundy shoes
Any other color of shoe is going to look too casual with black.
Hits: 10984 | Leave a comment