Standard team building twice a year or FOLKNETIKA every day
Why the team building is so important?
The team building helps the managers to improve a lot of qualities of their employer and helps to manage the relations in the company.
The question here is which type of team building you will choose. We will take a look of the pros and cons of both types.
Standard team building: it could be a trip to the sea, or the mountain according to the season where the employees and their manager go to relax and do activities that will help in the office – build a trust, know each other better and so on.
- A proven system of diverse thinking and behavioral elements that contribute to a broad-based perspective;
- Greater possibility for shared and aligned goals and objectives;
- Higher degree of collaboration and communication;
- Stronger team dynamics as a whole throughout the organization;
- Ability to relate to diverse audiences as managers;
- Boundless innovation stemming from a holistic viewpoint on creativity and results;
- Analysis paralysis;
- Need for ultimate consensus;
- Teams that are too agreeable;
- Lack of Productivity;
FOLKNETIKA: it is a 10-minute everyday team building - aerobics at the work place - a dance, based on
- Makes the employees healthier and smiley;
- Improves self-confidence of the employees;
- Increases the productivity in the company;
- Improves the focus of the employees;
- Unites the employees;
- Improves the discipline in the company;
- Not everyone likes to dance;
You don’t have to choose between the two types of team-building. Each of them has positive and negative results, you can combine them – practice FOLKNETIKA every day and to go standard team building, too.
Hits: 1571 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!