How to reduce costs for transportation of suits from the manufacturer to the customer
SuitPack Tailored is a single product that can be used to pack, receive and deliver a suit “ready to wear”. It has been developed to allow suit manufacturers, distributors and retailers to experience greater predictability and consistency in this process.
SuitPack Tailored helps to reduce the costs for transportation of suits from the manufacturer to the customer.
HERE ARE THE LOGISTICS BENEFITS OF SUITPACK TAILORED
• Removes the need for garment-on-hanger, shrink-wrapping or loose pack in cartons.
• Brings handling of suits in line with handling of all other boxed products.
• Multiple suits per carton can be handled as one unit.
• Reduced cost of logistics as there is no longer a need to use specialist GOH trucks, warehouses and shipping containers.
• Provides greater flexibility to ship quantities below full container loads.
• Standard transport can be used for deliveries and returns.
SuitPack Tailored can be branded with your company logo and it is the perfect suit packing solution with no compromises in quality, performance or dependability.
Hits: 2125 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!