Holland and Sherry Spring/Summer 2017 fabrics collection
The well known producers of fabrics Holland & Sherry presented their Spring/Summer 2017 collection. There are four wool fabrics - XTREME, DRAGONFLY, SUMMER ASCOT and CRYSTAL SPRINGS.
XTREME: Woven from a 36/2nm yarn in a plain weave construction, the fabrics in this collection are firm, crisp and durable. They are the ideal choice for business travel, country casual and spectator sports. The collection encompasses a wide range of contemporary colours and designs that can be co-ordinated into separate pieces offering a unique but versatile look.
Whether you are visiting a regatta, the races, a tennis match, polo game or a golfing event, add some Visual Splendour® to the occasion with our Xtreme collection and make that special event a more personable experience.
DRAGONFLY: Woven from a 36/2nm yarn in a plain weave construction, the fabrics in this collection are firm, crisp and durable. They are the ideal choice for business travel, country casual and spectator sports. The collection encompasses a wide range of contemporary colours and designs that can be co-ordinated into separate pieces offering a unique but versatile look. Whether you are visiting a regatta, the races, a tennis match, polo game or a golfing event, add some Visual Splendour® to the occasion with our Xtreme collection and make that special event a more personable experience.
Dragonfly AquArret® is an exclusive collection of contemporary checks and stripes that have been woven in England. Its exquisite handle, drape and tailoring qualities are only enhanced by their unique AquArret® finish.
AquArret® is a specially developed finish that forms a high performance stain resistance around the fibres of the fabric without affecting the luxurious feel of the cloth. Liquids like wine, water, juice etc, simply bead up and roll off, even ground-in stains can be removed by a specialist dry cleaner, keeping fabrics looking new for longer.
- The collection is woven from a plain weave construction making it the ideal choice for warm climates
- The wool micron is 15.5µ which equates to a genuine Super 160’s wool quality
- The yarn count used is a 120/2 new metric yarn making it the ultimate in lightweight luxury. Benefits of AquArr?t®
- Gives superior water and stain protection
- Helps prevent permanent staining
- Fabric’s natural softness, durability and drape is retained
- Allows fabric to breathe naturally
- Resists static and repels dust and dirt
SUMMER ASCOT: Summer Ascot is Holland & Sherry’s new range of luxurious 100% wool worsted jacketings. The collection comprises contemporary coloured checks and windowpanes suitable for both business and casual attire. Cloths from our Summer Ascot collection are an essential component of every wardrobe.- Woven from a plain weave construction, keeps the body fresh and cool in warm climates
- The wool micron is 20.5µ offering strength and durability
- The yarn used is a 60/2 new metric yarn in both warp and weft directions allowing for a full, well rounded handle, and offering drape and crease resistance properties to the garment
- The cloth weight is 250gm making this cloth the ideal choice for most climates all year round
- The benefits listed allow the cloth to be tailored with ease and make it a pleasure to wear
CRYSTAL SPRINGS: Crystal Springs luxury jacketings for Spring/Summer 2017 is an updated collection of windowpane and mock glenplaid checks in a range of attractive colours, including an array of vibrant blue tones and classic neutrals. Woven from either plain weave or twill constructions, in compositions of Super 130’s wool worsted merino or wool silk linen blends, we are certain that this comprehensive collection will suit all tastes.
Cloths woven from a Super 130’s merino wool yarn and constructed from a 2/2 twill have a luxurious, soft handle, with good drape and strength qualities. These cloths also have a good recovery from creasing due to the natural crimp of the wool fibre. The crimp also provides natural elasticity, making it comfortable to wear and easy to tailor. Bold, unfussy checks create a fresh and striking summer look.
Photo and information: www.hollandandsherry.com
Hits: 5284 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!