Michael Andrews - bespoke suits in New York
Michael Andrews' custom suits are handmade in own bespoke workshop by the team of expert tailors. Each of bespoke suits (and other garments for that matter) feature the finest old-world craftsmanship and hallmarks of quality including:
- Traditional bench-made construction in the true bespoke tradition
- 40+ hours of craftsmanship
- Custom, hand sewn canvas
- Hand rolled lapels
- Hand set collar
- Handmade buttonholes
- Hand sewn linings
- Hand sewn “pick” stitching, bar tacks and half-moon stitches
- Hand set pant waistband with canvas interfacing
- Choice of vibrant linings and bespoke details
- Top quality trims including genuine buffalo horn buttons and Riri nickel zippers
- Complimentary alterations for six months
For first-time clients, Michael Andrews encourage investing in their basted process, which involves an extra level of patternmaking and the construction of a trial suit to ensure the most optimal fit possible.
Custom suits start at $1495. First-time orders typically take eight to twelve weeks, with subsequent orders taking approximately eight weeks.
Every Michael Andrews bespoke suit is crafted to your precise measurements and finished to exacting standards - for an unparalleled fit that is sure to command attention.
You can choose from thousands of fabrics from world's finest mills. Personalize your suit with styling options limited only by your imagination.
Photos and information: michaelandrewsbespoke.com
Hits: 4046 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!