Première Vision Paris: Spring-Summer 2016 and Fall-Winter 2016/2017 fashion trends
From 10 to 12 February 2015, Première Vision Pluriel becomes Première Vision Paris for the first time.
Yarns and fibres, fabrics, leathers and furs, designs, accessories and components, manufacturing… during three days, at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord - Villepinte, the worldwide event for professionals of the fashion industry will present these six major business activities, all complementary in terms of materials and services destined for international fashion.
As of now, the Première Vision brand is attached to the definition of the specific profession of each show:
- Expofil, becomes Première Vision Yarns (the show of yarns and fibres);
- Première Vision, becomes Première Vision Fabrics (the world’s premier clothing fabric show);
- Cuir а Paris, becomes Première Vision Leather (the show for experts in leather and fur);
- Indigo, becomes Première Vision Designs (the show for textile design and creation);
- Modamont, becomes Première Vision Accessories (the international show of accessories and components for fashion and design);
- ZOOM, becomes Première Vision Manufacturing (the show specialised in fashion manufacturing).
The goal is to valorise and coordinate the different professions at the centre of a single, homogenous, more coherent and more efficient event.
For each show - and for the first time for Première Vision Leather - the exhibitor candidate companies were rigorously selected by a committee composed of professionals in the sector, according to criteria of creativity, of savoir-faire, of quality of service and financial reliability, harmonized from now on for greater coherence in the proposed offer.
February's Première Vision Yarns (ex Expofil), will present the latest developments in the sector for Fall-Winter 2016/2017, while the rest of the shows will present their Spring-Summer 2016 offers.
For more information: premierevision.com
Hits: 19211 | Leave a comment