Fall-Winter 2016/2017 Fashion trends: Key menswear colors
The experts at Trendstop.com are ready with their forecast about the trendiest menswear colors for the cold season of 2016/2017.
'A warming palette comes through for Fall, rounded out with a play on edible colors and soothing, creamy skin tones. Ideal for textured surfaces and winter outerwear, the three Essential Colors add a dimension of comfort and richness to men's market products, from apparel to footwear and accessories'.
A winter Neutral is infused with a touch of summer warmth, as classic beige is upgraded to Fashion Color status
* A shade with a subtly heated peachy cast
* Ideal for soft woolen outerwear styles
* Woven surfaces express a rustic quality
In the Neutrals & Core palettes, Chocolate Liquor adds a splash of sophistication with a dark tone that brings out the deepest depths of brown.
* Works well across luxe leather textures
* Rich glossy surfaces inform footwear and supple bags
* Casual sportswear shapes also look newly refined
Pale gold is treated with a subtle pink cast for a refined shimmer, creating one of Fall-Winter's key Metallic tones.
* Introduces a luxe statement to evening or occasionwear
* Highlights include ornate patterning and subtler soft accessories
* Dusty grey contrasts add a distinguished touch
Photos and Information: Trendstop.com
Hits: 7475 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at email@example.com Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!