How to wear a suit - beginner tips
If you are new in wearing formal wear, you are on the right place! We will give you some tips that will help you to look great, wearing a men's suit.
- a really good men's suit fits the body like a glove - avoid loose suits;
- for formal occasions match your suit with a shirt and a necktie;
- the collar and the sleeves of the shirt should be 1.5-2 cm longer that these of the suit jacket to prevent them for damaging or stains;
- the lower part of the shirt must be kept inside the suit trousers;
- the collar of the shirt and the width of the necktie should be in harmony with the collar and lapels of the suit - do not combine a small-lapel suit with a wide-collar shirt or a broad tie;
- don't wear a sweater or other heavy clothes under the suit coat - just choose a long, tailored overcoat (Chesterfield coat) and combine it with the formal suit;
- remember the 'Sometimes-Always-Never' rule about the buttoning;
- pay attention to the selected accessories - belt, shoes, gloves, hat, socks - make sure that they match the suit's color and fabric;
- avoid colorful trousers and white socks - they are inappropriate for formal wear.
And, of course, you should feel comfortable with your look - these simple tips will help you to achieve it.
Photo: Richmart made-to-measure men's suit
RICHMART - Manufacturer of made-to-measure suits
The Bulgarian company RICHMART is a quality manufacturer of made-to-measure men's suits. RICHMART is looking for made-to-measure retailers, ateliers, shops, agents who are willing to take orders in their countries from customers for the manufacturing of made-to-measure suits and work as franchise partners.
The franchising of Richmart is appropriate for traders without experience in the field of fashion, as well as for designers and tailors, who want to optimize their work and efficiency. Contact RICHMART
Hits: 6041 | Leave a comment
Tags:mens suit, formal wear, tips, shirt, neck tie, trousers, socks, accessories, shoes, jacket, sleeves, color, overcoat, made-to-measure