Bulgarian folklore dances are the solution of the sedentary in companies
Nowadays, the total sedentary of people is a very important theme. The way of life we live is different – most of the professions require a sitting position all day long and our bodies are forced to get used to that.
There are some factors that affect our way of living - 8 hours per day behind a desk; robotization in factories; video games; social media and internet; interesting TV programs and movies.
But the experts found a way to be mobilized and in a good health condition during the work day. It is called FOLNETIKA - a 10-minute everyday team building - aerobics at the work place - a dance, based on the asymmetric meters of Bulgarian horo (traditional folklore dance) - without choreography or stage attire, without learning complicated steps from the authentic dances - just pure joy of dancing.
FOLKNETIKA, based on the asymmetric meters of Bulgarian dances is not just a sport, its a great entertainment - a combination of beautiful dance moves and rhythmical steps.
THE EFFECT of Bulgarian folklore dances on the human's body:
- strengthens the immune system, increases the feeling of satisfaction and hormones of happiness, emotions are restarted and rearranged in a better way;
- removes stress, cures depression, insecurity and anxiety;
- strengthens muscles, bones and cardiovascular muscles;
- improves flexibility, coordination and concentration;
- increases blood circulation and reduces blood glucose, reduces the cholesterol levels;
- moves the toxins away from the body;
- increases the oxygen flow to the heart, lungs and blood vessels;
- metabolism becomes more efficient;
- there is no risk of overloading;
- reduces joint pain problems;
- prevents spinal deformations;
- researches show that active dancers DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY FORM OF CANCER.
If you want your employees not to be immobilized at the office, practice Bulgarian dances - the asymmetric meters are not only Bulgarian but also European and global wealth!
Learn more about Folknetika as a teаm building.
Hits: 1699 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!