6 reasons to choose a Jaeger made-to-measure suit
To celebrate the launch of their new premium tailoring service at Regent Street store, Jaeger reveal what makes their Made to Measure suits a cut above.
1. It will fit like a glove - A really great bespoke suit should feel like a second skin, which is why the expert tailors take over 40 (yes 40) points of measure to make sure yours fits like a dream.
2. The fabric can't be revalled - They've worked with the finest mills around the world to develop over 100 premium cloths for their Made to Measure suits.
3. The tailors are top-notch - From cut to cloth, your dedicated tailor will guide you through each step of the process in expert style. Think of him as your tailoring genie: your wish is his command.
4. Personalisation knows no bounds - How does a coloured undercollar sound? Or, perhaps some natural corozo buttons? Here at Jaeger they take the details as seriously as the suit. So, the sky's the limit.
5. It will stand the test of time - They offer all of their Made to Measure suits in a half or full canvas to ensure they don't lose their shape with age (unfortunately, they cannot promise the same for their wearers).
6. You will look as James Bond - Ok, you might not look like Daniel Craig but they can guarantee that you will look great. Family, friends, co-workers will notice the difference, too. Trust us.
Photo and information: www.jaeger.co.uk
Hits: 2837 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!