Pitti Immagine launches a new TUTORSHIP project
A new company team will provide full-time support for young fashion designers pursuing their careers
As of early January 2016, Pitti Immagine is expanding its field of action and investing even more tangibly in its role as a promoter of young talents in contemporary fashion. It has set up a new Tutorship Management Team, dedicated exclusively to helping, accompanying and managing designers in their business and professional careers.
The services provided by Pitti Tutorship aim to build a customised strategy for Brand Development (BD) and/or Career Management (CM) for each fashion designer, supporting their expectations and professional and entrepreneurial growth plans:
- Sourcing of partners for production, representation, sales and distribution (BD);
- Sourcing of professional figures in PR and communications for promo and media relations strategies and campaigns (BD)
- Support and dialogue for collection concept (BD, CM);
- Sourcing, negotiating and management of style collaboration, creative direction, etc. with already established companies and brands (CM);
- Handling and management, together with the Pitti Immagine legal consultants, of the various stages of negotiation as well as aspects inherent to basic contracts (CM).
Tutorship by Pitti Immagine is therefore one of the best tools available in the fashion system to protect and consolidate the most important asset in the hands of talented fashion designers: their ability for creative generation and re-generation.
Hits: 2098 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!