Over 56 000 visitors came to seek inspiration and innovation at the September 2019 edition of Premiere Vision Paris
The September 2019 edition of Premiere Vision Paris, the leading professional show for the creative fashion industry, was held from 17 to 19 September in Paris Nord Villepinte. The event, dedicated to the autumn-winter 2020-21 collections, welcomed 56,154 visitors from across the globe.
2,056 exhibitors, including 230 newcomers, were on hand to reveal their latest innovations.This edition’s offer focused on key industry priorities: eco-responsible fashion, the digitalization of the sector, the ever-strengthening link between the worlds of sport and fashion, and support for innovation and young creative talent.
- 1,200 m2 dedicated to eco-responsible fashion in the Smart Creation Area. 50 hand picked exhibitors (including 30 new ones) introduced their latest innovations - from sourcing raw materials to industrial processes - for more sustainable, eco-designed and ethical fashions.
- A sports and tech universe bringing together the largest suppliers of innovative materials and textiles for the worlds of sportswear and performance. This year’s theme: protection and insulation from the elements through clothing.
- A special showcase of the leather sector including a 60 m2 space - PV Manufacturing Leather - created in collaboration with Les Compagnons du Devoir, to shine a light on the technical know-how of 38 companies in terms of the construction of leather bags, shoes and clothing.
- A Premiere Vision Designs space at the fore front of creativity, with 248 exhibitors-creative studios, independent designers -including 28 newcomers and the 24 finalists of the TexSelect British textile design competition. Now taken over by Premiere Vision, as of its next edition in September 2020 TexSelect will be integrated into the PV Awards and rebaptised the "PV Awards NextGen".
Over 56,000 visitors came to seek inspiration and innovation at the September 2019 edition of Premiere Vision Paris
- The 11th edition of the PV Awards was chaired by Dutch artist and designer Bart Hess.
- 278 fashion manufacturers from 5 continents were at the show to offer an increasingly diversified and trans versal manufacturing-sourcing offer, representing the full gamut know-hows needed by fashion and accessory brands, as part of a strengthened PV Manufacturing platform.
56,154 creative-fashion professionals, 74% of them international, attended Premiere Vision Paris at this edition. Attendance was down slightly, by 1.89%, over the year ago show (which welcomed 57,234 visitors, according to the new OJS calculation standards with which Premiere Vision has opted to comply with as of this edition).
The next edition of Premiere Vision Paris will be 11-13 February 2020
Hits: 6308 | Leave a comment