Checks are the preferred patterns for men's suits of the designer Francis Yoshua Maitrella Aguilar Sanchez
Francis Yoshua Maitrella Aguilar Sanchez is at Richmart factory for a made-to-measure training and a fashion intern. She is a participant in the Men's Style project and she is creating 5 models of men's suits for the project.
I spoke with her as she was creating her models.
- Tell me, please, about your city and the fashion industry in it?
- Monterrey is the capital and largest city of the northeastern state of Nuevo Le?n in Mexico. The city is anchor to the third-largest metropolitan area in Mexico and is ranked as the ninth-largest city in the nation.
There are two big fashion companies in Monterrey - Fabrica de Camisas Manchester and Mariscal Company. They mainly produce t-shirts, sweaters and sportswear.
- Why did you decide to focus on the design of men's suits?
- Men are trying to choose different clothes to match their personality, but they can't find a variety of models of men's suits. Monterrey is an industrial city. Many businessmen come to make business and they are worried about their presentation. I hope I can create a fashion atelier there and offer men's suits.
- What fabrics did you choose for your models?
- I have chosen some checkered patterns in blue, as I like the checks a lot. I also chose some linings with funny and non-standard prints.
- What is the story behind your names? How do other people call you?
- My dad chose my names. I don't know why, but he chose three male names. My family calls me Maitrella, it is an Indian name, my friends - Yoshua.
1. Francis Yoshua Maitrella Aguilar Sanchez, Martin Yordanov, Creative Director (L) and Dean Manev, Sales Director (R) from the Men's Fashion Cluster.
2. Francis Yoshua Maitrella Aguilar Sanchez with Martina Martins (L) and Adelina (R) from Richmart Junior.
© Be Global Fashion Network
Hits: 3774 | Leave a comment
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at email@example.com Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!