Fashion Design Education: IADE School of Fashion and Design
* 50 years of experience, Madrid, Spain
IADE School of Fashion and Design (collaborating entity of the Universidad of Alcalá de Henares) is dedicated to the training of leading professionals in design and is considered as a prestigious and prominent center in Interior and Fashion Design worldwide.
The main aim of the school is to encourage students to know and develop their own talents and skills. That's why the relationship between teachers and students is very important and oriented to stimulate dialogues and creative thinking. Learning by doing is the key element of the IADE's courses.
Fashion Design program:
- 3-years (bachelor degree);
- European Credit Transfer System - 180 ECTS;
- Aimed to: students with approved access to Spanish universities;
- Mode: attendance mandatory;
- Enrolment fee - € 1 685;
- Annual fee - € 5 175;
- Subjects in areas of design, drawing, computer graphics, materials, patterns and humanities, including trend analysis, the process of creating fashion collections, fashion project presentation, creating portfolio, fashion design software, textures, pattern making, fashion sociology, art, etc.
IADE School of Fashion and Design website: //www.iade.es/
Hits: 3424 | Leave a comment
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!
About the Author
More Articles from this author