How to Tell if Your Suit Fits - Seven Simple Tricks
If you are in front of the mirror in the fitting room and you can't decide if the suit fits you, here we present you 7 simple tricks, which will help you decide:
1. Shoulder pads end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hand should slip easily into your suit under the lapels when the top (or middle) button is fastened. If you put a fist in, the suit should pull at the button.
3. The top button of a two-button suit or the middle button of a three-button suit should not fall below your navel.
4. With your arms at your sides, your knuckles should be even with the bottom of your jacket.
5. Jacket sleeves should fall where the base of your thumb meets your wrist.
6. Between a quarter and a half inch of shirt cuff should be visible (your cuff should end right around that knobby wrist bone below your thumb).
7. One inch of break (your pants should end one-inch above the beginning of your shoe's sole).
Photo: Richmart made-to-measure suit
RICHMART - Manufacturer of made-to-measure suits
The Bulgarian company RICHMART is a quality manufacturer of made-to-measure men's suits. RICHMART is looking for made-to-measure retailers, ateliers, shops, agents who are willing to take orders in their countries from customers for the manufacturing of made-to-measure suits and work as franchise partners.
The franchising of Richmart is appropriate for traders without experience in the field of fashion, as well as for designers and tailors, who want to optimize their work and efficiency. Contact RICHMART
Hits: 2777 | Leave a comment
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at email@example.com Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!
About the Author
More Articles from this author